In order to ensure a pleasant and memorable stay, we invite you to read this information. The following rules and policies have been put in place to ensure the safety of clients, campers and visitors, the respect of people and places, the conviviality and the quietness of the site. These rules and policies apply to all clients and visitors.
Thank you for your full cooperation.
Check In and Check Out
- The arrival in cottage is between 16:00 and 20:30.
- The departure time is fixed at the latest at 11:00 am on the day of departure.
- The arrival in camping is between 14:00 and 20:30.
- The departure time is fixed at the latest at 1:00 pm on the day of departure.
- The arrival in shelter is between 16:00 and 20:30.
- The departure time is fixed at the latest at 13:00 pm on the day of departure.
Campsite, Cottage and Shelter Capacity
- The rental cost of a campsite is valid for a maximum of 2 adults and 4 children. Supplements are applicable for additional person.
- Only one piece of equipment is allowed per rental site. Fees apply for additional equipment.
- Maximum cottage capacity is 2 adults and 3 children, or 4 adults.
- Maximum shelter capacity is 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults.
Noise and Curfew
- Curfew is set at 11:00 pm. No noise will be tolerated between 11:00pm and 8:00am.
- Out of respect for other campers, clients must refrain from excessive noise at all times.
- Outdoor sound systems are prohibited and the sound level of your personal device must not disturb your neighbor. All music must be turned off after 9:30 p.m., including musical instruments and singing.
Vehicles and On Site Transportation
- The maximum speed allowed on the site is 10 km/hr.
- No vehicles may be parked on the roads or vacant lots.
- It is forbidden to drive a vehicle on the site between 11:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- For reasons of peace and safety, all motorized vehicles (electric or gasoline) are not permitted on the site other than to enter and exit the site.
- Golf carts and off-road vehicles (ORV, 4-wheelers, ATV, motocross, etc.) are not allowed to circulate on the site.
Fires, Fireworks, Firecrackers,…
- Campfires are permitted only in the designated areas and may not be moved.
- The management reserves the right to prohibit campfires on its site.
- It is forbidden to burn garbage, objects or other non-combustible materials.
- The fire must never be left unattended.
- Campfires must be kept safe. The height of the flames must remain appropriate and reasonable at all times (maximum 50 cm or 20 inches).
- Fireworks and firecrackers are prohibited at all times.
- Only wood from the region is accepted on the site. Wood is available at the Campground office ($).
Cigarette, Alcohol and Drugs
- No glass containers will be tolerated on the public areas of the site.
- The use of cannabis and other drugs is prohibited throughout the site.
- Cottages are non-smoking.
- Cigarette smoking and vaping are prohibited in common areas, at the pool and on the playgrounds.
- You must pick up your cigarette butts and containers and dispose of them properly.
- It is strictly forbidden to wash any vehicle and/or camping equipment on the site.
- Cutting or damaging trees and shrubs on the site is prohibited.
- You may not litter or leave garbage on your site. Please dispose of garbage, salvage and compost in the appropriate containers and receptacles provided.
- Our wastewater treatment systems are bacterial based, we strongly suggest that you use biodegradable and phosphorus-free products to help them function properly.
- It is forbidden to catch, hunt, feed, injure or kill animals on the site.
- You must use the outside sink of the sanitary blocks to wash your dishes and dispose of your dishwater.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and are not allowed in the buildings.
- Cats are not allowed in the cottages.
- Your pet must not disturb the peace and quiet of other guests.
- A maximum of one dog may be allowed in a cottage or on a site. Fees may apply.
- You must pick up after your pet immediately, AT ALL TIMES and EVERYWHERE on the site.
- Any dog causing a nuisance will be asked to leave the premises.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Damage, Vandalism, Accidents and Inconvenience
- The management is not responsible for any damage caused to the campers’ property: fire, theft, vandalism, accidents, partial or complete lack of electricity, broken trees or branches, bad weather, animals.
Management will not be responsible for any accidents, disturbances, damages or injuries that occur on its site.
Any violation of the rules or any conduct deemed undesirable or disrespectful may result in immediate expulsion without refund or compensation.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Depending on the case, a minimum deposit equivalent to the rate of one night, or, a deposit of 35% of the total amount of the stay is required at the time of booking.
- A 100% refund of the deposit amount, minus $12.25 administration fee (tax included), is available 28 days or more prior to the start date of the stay.
- A 50% refund of the deposit amount, minus an $12.25 administration fee (tax included), is available between 10 and 27 days prior to the start date of the stay.
- No refund if the cancellation is made less than 9 days before the start date of the stay.